Grant County has a very diverse range of places to stay ranging from camping at one of our scenic state parks to historic accommodations at a Bed and Breakfast. To learn more about a specific lodging, just call it directly and ask for a brochure.
- Jellystone Park, 200 sites + 21 cabin rentals, 11354 Cty Rd X (1 Mile North of Bagley), Bagley, WI 53801, (608) 996-2201. Open May 4 - October 14. Restaurant/Snack Bar, Swimming Pool, Picnic Facilities, Camping Store, Playgrounds, Showers, Miniature Golf, Game Room, Electric/Water/Sewer Hook-ups, Nearby Fishing, Themed Weekends, Recreation Program (Children's Movies, Cartoons, Wagon Rides), Hiking Trails. 1-800-999-6557
- River of Lakes Resort, 120 sites/2 camping trailers (rental), 132. Packer Dr (1 1/2 Miles South of Bagley on County Trunk S), Bagley, WI 53801. (608) 996-2275. Rest Rooms, Showers, Electric/ Water/Sewage Hook-ups, Bait, Fishing, Boating, Playground, Grocery Store, Boat Rental, Firewood, Waterfront, Camping, Paddle Boat & Bicycle Rental, Boat Ramp & Dock, Canoe Rental, Cabin & Trailer Rentals.
- Wyalusing State Park, 109 family sites/1 indoor group area (#108)/1 Lodge/4 buildings (180 cap.)outdoor camps (140 cap.) 13342 Cty Rd C, Bagley, WI 53801 (608) 996-2261. Picnic Facilities, 31 electric sites, Toilets, dumping station, Showers, Playground, Recreation Area, Tennis Courts, basketball hoops, Hiking Trails, Canoe Trail, Boat Landing, Fishing, Nearby Swimming Beach, Concession Stand (608-996-2333), Two Nature Trails, Scenic Overlook Points, Handicapped Accessible Facilities. Do Not bring firewood if you are traveling more then 50 miles from the Park
- Big "H" Campground, 4929 County N, Cassville. 608-725-5921 Email: email@example.com. 50 sites, 20 with water & electric; Dump Station; Boat Landing; General Store; Handicapped accessible showers
- Nelson Dewey State Park, NW of Cassville, open year round, swimming nearby, 45 wooded family sites/18 with electric, 3 group campsites with electricity, 1 Mile West of Cassville, Campground open mid-April to mid-October. Park open 6:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m. Family Campground, Picnic Facilities, Electricity, Water, Toilets, Showers & RV Dump Station, Nearby Fishing, Swimming, Boating, Playground, Hiking, Mansion of Wisconsin's First Governor, Indian Mounds. Fee for camping and vehicle admission, 12190 Cty VV, (608) 725-5374
- 'K7' Korral Campground, 26 sites - 10 w/electric, - On the Mississippi River - Open year round - Docking, Showers, 10895 Jack Oak Rd, (608) 725-2267 or (608) 568-7911.
- Schleicher's Landing, 40 sites/4 cabins for rent, 5 Miles North on County Trunk VV Electricity, Water, Showers, Picnic Facilities, Boats & Motors for Rent, Fishing Supplies and Concrete Boat Landing, Hunting and fishing licenses sold, 7110 Closing Dam Rd, Shawn & Alma Schleicher (608) 725-5216
- Whitetail Bluff Campground & Resort LLC, 8973 Irish Ridge Rd., (608) 725-5577, Email: Pebworth@chorus.net
On the Bluffs of the Mississippi, 47 Sites, 32 Full hookup, 5 Electric only, 10 primitive tent sites. Deluxe & Sleeping Cabin Rentals. Open Year Round (no water, Nov 1-April 1), Family Friendly Clubhouse w/restaurant, bar & gameroom. Zero depth beach entry swimming pool, hiking trails, Campstore, Laundry & Dump Station.
- Scrabble Creek Cabins, Contact: Julie Schuchart, 105 Buncombe Rd, Hazel Green, WI 53811.
- Rustic Barn Campground & RV Park, 58 sites w/electric & water hook-ups & 25 tent sites, West of Kieler off Hwy 61, 151, Dump Station, Flush Toilets, Showers, Laundry, Picnic Tables, Firewood & Handicapped Facilities. Open April 15 to October 31. 3854 Dry Hollow Road, PO Box 306. Your hosts are Norma & Patrick Kramer, (608) 568-7797.
- Klondyke Secluded Acres, 70 sites w/water and elec/80 tent sites, 2 Miles West of Lancaster, Swimming in Private Lake, Picnic Shelters, Playground, Canoe & Paddle Boat Rental, Nearby Fishing, Horseback & Hiking Trails, Game Room, Convenience Items, Farm Petting Zoo, 6656 Pine Knob Rd, Glen Schomer, (608) 723-2844
- Victora Riverside Park, 32 sites, Located on North edge of Village, Electricity, Water, Toilets, Showers, Playground, Volleyball Courts, Horseshoe Pits, Fishing, Water Skiing, Fire Pits, Nearby Groceries, Restaurants, and Pool. Dumping Station Available. Open May 1 through October 31. For Campsite Reservations Call: 608-604-7094 or email RiverCamping53573@yahoo.com.
- Mound View Park, 10 sites, Electricity, Water, Flush Toilets, Showers, Nearby Swimming Pool, Corner of Madison St & Cty B, Contact Platteville Police Department (608) 348-2313
- Grant River Recreation Area, (877) 444-6777, April 1st - September 6th are 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Mahanaim Horsemanship Camp with lodging, 8701 Sand Rock Rd., (608)988-4208