October 17, 2019 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
2019 Fall Entrepreneurship Workshop Series
- Ideate Move from idea to business concept.
- Position Market research – know your value proposition.
- Commit Business modeling – legal, pricing, revenue stream.
- Build Connections are key – your team & lender(s)
- Refine Balance sheet, cash flow, projections, analysis.
- Launch Putting it all together into a great pitch.
Thursdays, 6 – 9p..m. from October 3 thru November 7, 2019
Registration – Call or email Kelly Hohneke, SWCAP at 149 N Iowa Street, Dodgeville, WI 53533, phone: 608-935-2326 ext 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee: $250 Series registration fee. (fee reduced based on income/ability to pay)