May 1, 2020 - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Cassville Car Ferry Begins Operation for the Season
Ferry operation begins – depending on the River conditions! Ferry Landing at Riverside Park, Cassville. Please go to the website to verify that it is running Cassville.org/ferry The Ferry runs from May through October barring high water. For more information, contact the Village of Cassville at 608-725-5180. Please check the following information for procedures during this COVID-19 time!
In order to keep our crew & passengers safe we have implemented a few new guidelines…
1 – All passengers must remain in their vehicle/UTV
2 – Motorcyclist/Bicyclists must remain next to their bike
3 – No walk-ons allowed
We also ask that you try to have the correct amount of fare. Sorry, no checks or credit cards.
*All Rates are one-way
Car, van, pickup: $15
Double Space: $30
Days of operations
- May 1st to May 24th: Friday, Saturday & Sunday Only
- Memorial Day to Labor Day: Seven days a week
- After Labor Day to October 25th: Friday, Saturday & Sunday Only
- Last day of Operation: October 25th, 2020
Hours of operations
- 10 am to 8 pm
- Last trip from Cassville leaves at 7:20pm
- Last trip from Iowa leaves at 7:40pm
- Ferry Runs On Demand
- Push button at either landing to signal Ferry
For more info call the Clerk’s Office at 608-725-5180 option 1.
Stay safe everyone & hope to see you soon!