Farmers’ Markets in Grant County WI
Find farm fresh produce and locally made goods at one of our community farmer’s markets listed below.
Boscobel – Saturdays, Mid-May to Mid-October
- Location: Boscobel Depot Park
- Hours: Saturday’s – 8 a.m. to noon.
- Fresh produce and Products from local vendors
- For more information, check out their Facebook page.
Cassville – Saturdays, May – October
- Location: Riverside Park Lion’s Shelter
- Hours: Every Saturday morning 7am to 11am
- First Saturday in May through third Saturday in October.
- Plants, fresh produce, homemade items, baked & canned goods
- For more information contact Len Demert at 608-725-5400.
Cuba City – 4th Wednesday, May – September
- Location: Veteran’s Memorial Park
- 4th Wednesday – May – September, 4 – 7 p.m.
- Special Market – Saturday, June 14, 7 – 11 a.m.
Fennimore – Fridays, May – October
- Location: Sugar & Spice Market, 2 miles south of Fennimore on Highway 61
- Hours: 1pm – 6pm
Platteville – Saturdays and Tuesdays, May – October
- Saturday Location: Downtown City Park, (just off main street)
- Saturday Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 12 noon
- Tuesday Location: Ashley Furniture parking lot
- Tuesday Hours: 3:00 pm – 6:00
- Produce, baked goods, flower, vegetable and herb plants and many other seasonal items.
- For more information contact Gary Olson at 608-348-3992.