Farmers’ Markets in Grant County WI
Find farm fresh produce and locally made goods at one of our community farmer’s markets listed below.
Boscobel – Saturdays, Mid-May to Mid-October
- Location: Boscobel Depot Park
- Hours: Saturday’s – 8 a.m. to noon.
- Fresh produce and Products from local vendors
- For more information, check out their Facebook page.
Boscobel – Winter Farmer’s Market – 2nd & 4th Saturdays November through April
- Location – Blain Gym – Boscobel
- Hours – 2nd & 4th Saturdays – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Beef & chicken are always available with pork and goat occasionally. Eggs are always available. Udder Brothers attend with cheese, butter, and maybe ice cream. You may find lettuce, onions, squash, and potatoes. A source for canned goods, honey, and maple syrup. Vendors sell cards, candles and soap, etc. For more information visit their facebook page
Cuba City – 3rd Wednesday, May – September
- Location: Veteran’s Memorial Park
- 3rd Wednesday – May – September, 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Lancaster – Mondays – Every other week
- Location – 113 W Elm St., Lancaster, WI
- Hours – 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Starts 1st Monday in June and ends last Monday in October
- For more information, contact the Lancaster Chamber at 608-723-2820 or visit lancasterwisconsin.com
Platteville – Saturdays – May – October
- Saturday Location: 100 Park Place, Platteville, WI 53818
- Saturday Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon
- Produce, baked goods, flowers, vegetable and herb plants and many other seasonal items.
- For more information contact Jenna Phillips at 608-218-4374, email email@example.com, or visit their facebook page.
Platteville Farmers Winter Market – Saturdays – November to April
- 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month from November to April.
- Location – 205 Market Street, Platteville, WI 53818 – Trinity Episcopal Church Meeting Room (use Furnace Street entrance).
- Hours – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The Market is an outlet for fruits, vegetables, cider, honey, sorghum, maple syrup, fresh and dried flowers, nuts, indoor and outdoor plants, baked goods, processed foods, dairy products, meats and vendor produced apparel and crafts.
- For more information, contact Platteville Mainstreet program at 608-348-4505, Jenna Phillips at 608-218-4374, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their facebook page. Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/plattevillefarmersmarketwi/