Grant County Economic Development Corporation
1800 Bronson Boulevard Fennimore WI 53809 608-822-3501
Our Mission Statement:
The GCEDC will assist the communities of Grant County in their efforts to promote the growth and retention of business and industry, and to enhance the quality of life for our residents. We will accomplish this mission through aggressive marketing of our assets and facilitating cooperation between state agencies and the communities.
Our 501(c)(4) corporation was chartered on December 17, 1986. Our membership currently consists of 13 Grant County communities and the County of Grant. We are governed by an 17 member Board of Directors that meets on a monthly basis.
Our Board of Directors meets on a monthly basis, usually the 4th Wednesday of the month. We rotate our meetings among our member communities. Our dinner meetings (dutch treat) start with a social time beginning at 5:30 pm, the meal at 6:00 pm. The meetings usually end between 8 and 9pm. Most often we have a guest speaker or an informational program as part of the agenda. These meetings are open to the public. You may download and print the GCEDC 2018 Meeting Dates & Locations.
Our 2018 Executive Committee:
- Joe Ploessl, President (Cassville)
- Dale Neis, President-elect (Dickeyville)
- Robert Keeney, Treasurer (Grant County Board Chairman)
- Dorothy Genthe, Secretary (Platteville)
- Nicole Clapp, Past President (Grant Regional Health)
- Ron Brisbois, Executive Director
- Darlene Mickelson, Executive Assistant