ATV and UTV Trails in Grant County WI (County Roads)
The County Roads designated as all-terrain vehicle / utility terrain vehicle routes in Grant County are:
- County Highway A, from County Highway X, South and East to CTH VV, within the Village of Bagley and the Town of Bloomington
- County Highway C, from County Highway X, continuing northeast across US Highway 18 to Kussmaul Hollow Road, near the unincorporated Village of Millville
- County Trunk Highway J, from County Trunk Highway JJ, extending north to 6th Street, within the Village of Mt. Hope
- County Trunk Highway JJ, full length of CTH JJ from US Highway 18, through the Village of Mt. Hope and back to US Highway 18
- County Trunk Highway P, from CTH A, near the Village of Bagley, extending north and east to Morgan Road, within the Town of Wyalusing
- County Trunk Highway X, from CTH A in the Village of Bagley, extending north to Gasner Hollow Road
- County Trunk Highway X, from CTH P, extending easterly to and through an unincorporated Village of Wyalusing
- County Highway E beginning at Pine Grove Road, extending East through the Village of Stitzer and to Sleepy Hollow Road
- County Highway F beginning at County Highway E, extending North through the Village of Stitzer and to Fennimore-Liberty Road
- County Highway VV, from County Highway A, south to Rock School Road within the Towns of Bloomington and Glen Haven
- County Highway E, extending from Highway 80 west to Old Highway Road, all in the Village of Livingston.
- County Highway VV, from Hwy 81 in Cassville, extending northwest to Closing Dam Road.
- County Highway VV, from Good-Nuf Hollow Road, extending northwest to Duncan Road.
- County Highway V, from Squirrel Hollow Road, extending west to the Glen Haven Boat Landing within the Village of Glen Haven.
- County Trunk Highway Y, from State Highway 81, extending southeast to a point 50 feet from the intersection of State Highway 133.
- County Trunk Highway V, from Maine Road, extending east to State Highway 133.
- County Trunk Highway VV, from Good-Nuf Hollow Road, extending south to Ramsey Road.
- County Highway B, from state Highway 61, extending east to Old B Road.
- County Trunk Highway U, from Reynolds Ridge Road, extending northwest to Pikes Peak Road.
- County Trunk Highway K, from Pine Knob Road, extending east to Borah Road.
- County Trunk Highway N, from Chaffie HOllow Road, extending south to East Park Lane.
- County Trunk Highway W, Lafayette Co. Line to Church Street, in the Village of Hazel Green.
- County Highway Q, Baumgartner Road northeast to Blue School Road.
- County Trunk Highway H, Lafayette Co. Line to Washington Street, in the City of Cuba City.
- County Trunk Highway N, from Hwy 133 south to McCartney Landing.
- CTH HHH, from CTH H, extending southwest through the Village of Kieler and under Hwy 151 to the intersection with CTH H (Frontage Road)
- CTH H, from CTHH, extending north along the frontage road, adjacent to Hwy 151, to Peddle Hollow Road.
- CTH H, from Shoestring Road, extending east to Louisburg Road.
- CTH U, all portions of CTH U within the Village of Potosi, from Stage Road west to the intersection where CTH U goes North, then following CTH U north to the Village Limits at Dogtail Road.
- County Trunk Hwy Z, extending from Sinsinawa Road, north to Murphy Rd.
- No ATV/UTV shall be operated at a speed greater than 30 miles per hour unless posted at a higher speed limit.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route without fully functional headlights, tail-lights, and brake lights.
- ATV/UTV’s may be operated on paved roadway surfaces only.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route between the hours of 1:00 A.M. to 5:00 A.M. daily.
- No person under the age of sixteen (16) may operate an ATV/UTV on any designated route.
- No person under the age of eighteen (18) may operate an ATV/UTV on any designated route unless wearing approved protective head gear.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route which ATV/UTV does not meet all applicable Wisconsin State noise pollution standards
See the complete list of rules, restrictions, penalties and judgments.
View the DNR ATV Regulations.
River Ridge Runners Club – Contact: 608-330-1173 for info.