ATV and UTV Trails in Grant County WI (County Roads)
2017 ATV/UTV Route Maps are available. Call 608-822-3501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an official printed map. Maps are also available at tourist locations and supporting businesses throughout the county.
Remember that only those County Roads designated with signs as ATV / UTV routes are legal to travel on in Grant County. Please follow the designated routes and comply with all laws to assure the trail system will continue.
Township and City Maps
City of Lancaster Trail Map
Use the designated streets only. Violations will result in loss of access.
City of Hazel Green Trail Map (official map will be coming soon)
- Auto speed limit, unless otherwise posted. You must observe signed speed limits.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route without fully functional headlights, tail-lights, and brake lights.
- ATV/UTV’s may be operated on paved roadway surfaces only.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route between the hours of 1:00 A.M. to 5:00 A.M. daily.
- No person under the age of sixteen (16) may operate an ATV/UTV on any designated route.
- No person under the age of eighteen (18) may operate an ATV/UTV on any designated route unless wearing approved protective head gear.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route which ATV/UTV does not meet all applicable Wisconsin State noise pollution standards
See the complete list of rules, restrictions, penalties and judgments.
View the DNR ATV Regulations.
Request a Grant County Map – 2017 Grant County ATV/UTV Route maps are available. Call 608-822-3501 or email email@example.com to request a printed map.
River Ridge Runners Club – Contact: 608-330-1173 for info.
Cassville – Beetown – Glen Haven Area Ridge Runners – Contact 608-778-2341
Cuba City – Hazel Green Area Ghost Riders – Contact – 608-599-5362
Kieler – Dickeyville Area – Contact – 608-568-3600
Livingston – Montfort Area SWAT – Contact – 608-574-7649
Potosi – Tennyson Area River Lane – Contact – 608-778-4272