ATV and UTV Trails in Grant County WI (County Roads)
The County Roads designated as all-terrain vehicle / utility terrain vehicle routes in Grant County are:
- County Highway A, from County Highway X, South and East to CTH VV, within the Village of Bagley and the Town of Bloomington
- County Highway C, from County Highway X, continuing northeast across US Highway 18 to Kussmaul Hollow Road, near the unincorporated Village of Millville
- County Trunk Highway J, from County Trunk Highway JJ, extending north to 6th Street, within the Village of Mt. Hope
- County Trunk Highway JJ, full length of CTH JJ from US Highway 18, through the Village of Mt. Hope and back to US Highway 18
- County Trunk Highway P, from CTH A, near the Village of Bagley, extending north and east to Morgan Road, within the Town of Wyalusing
- County Trunk Highway X, from CTH A in the Village of Bagley, extending north to Gasner Hollow Road
- County Trunk Highway X, from CTH P, extending easterly to and through an unincorporated Village of Wyalusing
- County Highway E beginning at Pine Grove Road, extending East through the Village of Stitzer and to Sleepy Hollow Road
- County Highway F beginning at County Highway E, extending North through the Village of Stitzer and to Fennimore-Liberty Road
- County Highway VV, from County Highway A, south to Rock School Road within the Towns of Bloomington and Glen Haven
- No ATV/UTV shall be operated at a speed greater than 30 miles per hour unless posted at a higher speed limit.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route without fully functional headlights, tail-lights, and brake lights.
- ATV/UTV’s may be operated on paved roadway surfaces only.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route between the hours of 1:00 A.M. to 5:00 A.M. daily.
- No person under the age of sixteen (16) may operate an ATV/UTV on any designated route.
- No person under the age of eighteen (18) may operate an ATV/UTV on any designated route unless wearing approved protective head gear.
- No ATV/UTV may be operated on any designated route which ATV/UTV does not meet all applicable Wisconsin State noise pollution standards
See the complete list of rules, restrictions, penalties and judgments.
View the DNR ATV Regulations.
River Ridge Runners Club – Contact: 608-330-1173 for info.