Snowmobile Trails in Grant County WI
The Grant County Snowmobile Trail Map is available in PDF format. The trail map is also included in the county plat books and maps are available at tourist information sites throughout the county. Many of the snowmobile trails in Grant County run across private land and farm fields. Please respect the landowners and their property.
For information on Grant County’s 330 miles of Snowmobile Trails, please call one of the following:
- State Dept of Tourism: 800-432-8747
- Lloyd Runde for rural trails: 608-723-7492
Snow condition reports are posted by Travel Wisconsin.
County Snowmobile Clubs
The Platteville Driftbusters Snowmobile Club includes the greater Platteville area. You can also visit the The Arthur Snowmobile Club snowmobile club website for information on Platteville/Arthur area trail information.
Visit the I-G Snocats snowmobile club website for information on Cobb, Dodgeville, Highland, Montfort, Livingston and Linden area trail information.
Cassville’s trail status and grooming updates can be found by visiting the Cassville Ski Buster Snowmobile Facebook page.
Snowmobile Trail Maps
To obtain a Grant County Snowmobile Map or Travel Guide contact:
Grant County Economic Development Corporation
Information provided by: Wisconsin Department of Tourism
Safety Tips from the Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- Keep your speed in check: There is a 55 mph speed limit at night.
- Don’t mix alcohol and snowmobiling.
- Stay on the marked trail.
- Carry a first-aid kit and dress for the weather.
- Take a friend. It’s more fun and there is safety in numbers.
- Tell someone your travel plan and when you expect to head home.
- Remember that ice is never completely safe under any conditions.
Stay on designated trails:
- Riding off designated trails is illegal and subject to a citation.
- Obtain the landowner’s permission before going onto private land.
Ride safe and have a Great Time!